Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dating Rule #17 For Men With Small Penises
#1

Always try to talk the girl into having sex with you in a walk-in freezer. There can be no complaints about penis size with temperatures that low.
Reply
#2

rule No. 3 is never date a chick with big hands.
Reply
#3

The size of a hard-on is not affected by temperature.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

Shadrach Wrote:The size of a hard-on is not affected by temperature.
Thanks Dr. Spock. The point is that "she" might not know that.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Thanks Dr. Spock. The point is that "she" might not know that.

Now she does:lol:

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:rule No. 3 is never date a chick with big hands.


so grampa told you to marry a gal with small hands, too?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
02-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by who
10-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Last Post by SporK
09-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Last Post by who
01-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-12-2006, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)