Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i have broncitus and a sinus infection. i've been working all week long spreading germs all over teh office coughing a hacking shit up. i figured i would get the whole fucking palce sick.
fucking cunt
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hi dump bitch,your neighbor is a moron.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Hi dump bitch,your neighbor is a moron.
SHe is single handedly killy off 30% of my T-cells...and you know I need all those fuckers I can get.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Clay's New Boss
Unregistered
Get back to work, you shithead. First re-stock the tampons in the women's bathroom and then clean the stalls there. When you're done with that, come see me and I'll give you more shit to clean and berate you for being a 25 year old janitor.