Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Just dinner and drinks for two in a restaraunt.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
under 100 i'm sure
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Couple hundred or a little more.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Man, we went out with some couples last Saturday and it was $175 per couple. I think that was the most I can remember spending. I picked up a tab at Benihana's in Vegas one time for a table of 12, but put it on a company credit card. I don't remember what that one was per couple, but I remember it was over $1,000.
Posts: 2,353
Threads: 129
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
$150 for me and some dude I work with. Company picked up the tab. Most of that was alcohol.
ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.
I fear that.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
$225 It was dinner on New Years Eve in Carmel, Calif. at a place called Shadowbrook. Best dinner/experiance I've had period.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If you exclude wine, the most I have ever spent for 2 people dining alone is $350.
The most I have ever spent with wine, is $950.
The biggest dinner bill I have ever had to pick up was $4500. With tip. (company picked it up, not me directly) It was dinner for 10.
My largest bar tab was $2200 (drinks only)
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Diner for two with drinks? Over 200, and it wasn't really worth it.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:SanDog, big spender.
Mostly business shit.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
I'm married now. There's no need to get fiscally stupid for a meal.
Back in the day....I'm sure I dumped a lot a cheddar to get lucky.