Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chipotle for dinner?
#1

thoughts?
Reply
#2

Never been there. Is that kinda like a Moe's?

I had beef tips, rice, gravy, broccoli, and wine.

I might take a muscle relaxer before bed. :d
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:Never been there. Is that kinda like a Moe's?

I had beef tips, rice, gravy, broccoli, and wine.

I might take a muscle relaxer before bed. :d

yeah, it's a burrito chain. I'm heading to get one, be back in a few


the rest of you fuckers are no help at all
Reply
#4

I rarely help southerners and their silly food problems.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:I rarely help southerners and their silly food problems.

I hope you drown in a bowl of clam chowdah

or something >_>
Reply
#6

Weird, I was honestly going to type the exact same thing to you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

'Least we have more to choose from than Lobster and chowder.





(ok not really)
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:'Least we have more to choose from than Lobstah and chowdah.





(ok not really)
Clearly, you need a vacation up north.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Yes. And I can shack up with you. :drool:
Reply
#10

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
what?, WoolyGoat, Jaymac

yo Jay - how's the smackoff going?
Reply
#11

In that case, I'm pretty sure my schedule is wide open. Wiiiiiide open.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:Yes. And I can shack up with you. :drool:

fuck you for not wanting to sample the Atlanta cuisine Sad(
Reply
#13

Boston > Atlanta...sorry brothah.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:Boston > Atlanta...sorry brothah.

if it wasn't for all of the Red Sox futility nobody would give a fuck about Boston, and if it wasn't for Matt Damon and Ben Affleck nobody would think that accent was anything but idiots with rocks in their mouths
Reply
#15

Fuck are you all talking about? Let's grill up some ribs, kebobs and leg o lamb.
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:if it wasn't for all of the Red Sox futility nobody would give a fuck about Boston, and if it wasn't for Matt Damon and Ben Affleck nobody would think that accent was anything but idiots with rocks in their mouths
It's ok, son...let it all out. You'll feel much better afterwards.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:It's ok, son...let it all out. You'll feel much better afterwards.

sorry man, I didn't mean it. I shoulda saved that for the smackoff. is lookout from yer neck o' tha woods?
Reply
#18

I have no idea who s/he is, but give 'em all the chowdah jokes you're comfortable with.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

Chipolte is the greatest food chain ever. Barboara (sp?) chikcen is the tits

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:Chipolte is the greatest food chain ever. Barboara (sp?) chikcen is the tits

Right up until McDonalds bought them......

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post by lookout below
06-28-2006, 08:46 PM
What's for dinner?
PurpleHaze
Last Post by snarg
06-15-2006, 04:26 AM
Last Post by cLaY
04-20-2006, 04:10 AM
Sunday Family Dinner
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-17-2005, 03:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)