Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Most users ever online was 393, 04-26-2005 at 12:18 AM.
leeman, Anhil8tor+, BIRD33, cLaY, Major Private, Tribal Dragon
And not a word ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:yes.
Figures ....... :roll:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
No hangover here, but later tonight after I get away from my parents I may get privately hammered in my bedroom, log in and tear this palce up. If you don't like it, don't be hard on me. Remember I've got my STEPFATHER in the house. ugh.
You should move to SanDiego and open a Bikini car wash down on Rosecrans by MCRD. The jarheads would be appreciative.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
What kind of tips would that draw in?
Let's not forget, you've never shown me the guns. It's would be difficult to guage your earning potential without this information. Please assist me in making an accurate assessment.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I feel sick.. I must be green