Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm to young to care about my yard, thats for old people.I did enough where my neighbors wouldnt call the cops on me to cut my grass. You must look real cute cutting grass with those faggy earphones and your ipod tucked into your back pocket.
Dood you're older than me. My mom kids me about this too, she says i act like a 40 year old.
I don't use those ear buds, they'll kill your hearing.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
CT280 Wrote:when do you find the time to clean the house, do the dishes, and fold and put away laundry?
dishes, usually in the evenings after work. i also pick up the house after work to get it out of the way.
i do laundry on saturday and sunday. laundry is the easiest shit in the world to do.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
what? Wrote:probably keeps the big dudes from tugging on your lobes while they're burying squat-thrusts in yer doodie-hole. I bet they damn near pull your hair out tho 
This should not go unracked. Racacack
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Nothing wrong with taking pride in your lawn.I got sick of doing it at the last house I rented.I will pay people to do it the rest of my life.
You had me at Nothing.
Fucking ditto this statement.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:wait till you have children. They will change your mind about that.
i wash my own underwear, can't be that bad
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:If your name is Samantha and you have a pie in the oven waiting for your man to come home.
sort, turn on, walk away, unload 30 minutes later. repeat 4 or 5 times.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours