Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ownster bans Teh SporK.
#1

Spork has now been banned from ownster at least 12 different times.

Fucking pussies.

I think I'll be introducing teh Spork to http://www.she-net.com/modules/newbb/, while Oil Dogg finally comes to grips with his sexuality at http://www.justusboys.com/forum/.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

Major Private owns you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

is this "teh" real spork or "teh" fake spork disciple preaching his gospel?
Reply
#4

Why would you ban the fake spork?He's harmless and sad all at the same time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I am the real SporK

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

Their loss, I'm sure you moved the bored.
Reply
#7

SporK Wrote:I am the real SporK

-SporK

So whats with the dude filling in for you from time to time sharing stories about how cool you are and how much he likes you?Seems really really gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:So whats with the dude filling in for you from time to time sharing stories about how cool you are and how much he likes you?Seems really really gay.

There's been at least 2 people that I know of who posted under my account...probably 3-4 actually but I can't confirm.

People love me but no we didn't gay it up if that's what you're wondering.


-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

SporK Wrote:There's been at least 2 people that I know of who posted under my account...probably 3-4 actually but I can't confirm.

People love me but no we didn't gay it up if that's what you're wondering.


-SporK

I wouldnt hang with guys who want to suck my dick they're so in love with me.Thats just me though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I wouldnt hang with guys who want to suck my dick they're so in love with me.Thats just me though.

I don't hang out with fags. Don't confuse me with Foolery.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#11

SporK Wrote:I don't hang out with fags. Don't confuse me with Foolery.

-SporK

Yes you do.Search all posts by spork that you didnt post yourself if you don't believe me.Guys a straight up homo.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes you do.Search all posts by spork that you didnt post yourself if you don't believe me.Guys a straight up homo.

Anyone's who's had access to this acct gets a lot of pussy. Possibly with the exception of my little cousin but he's like 15 and learning.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#13

Who gives a rats ass about ownster?

:tribal:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#14

LAWLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

FakE SporK didn't really get banned per se...we just decided that a several of us were better FakE SporKs than this one, so we changed the password.

[Image: B0000E5KPN.01-A1XXVUHO1OFX0M._SS75_MZZZZZZZ_.jpg]
Reply
#15

tHiS tHrEaD is ~*~jIgGlY~*~
Reply
#16

SporK Wrote:I think I'll be introducing teh Spork to http://www.she-net.com/modules/newbb/, while Oil Dogg finally comes to grips with his sexuality at http://www.justusboys.com/forum/.
I'm not the one sharing my log-in with my boyfriends....

A gay link from 'teh Spork' is to be expected
Probably saved in your 'Favorites' to keep you erected
While Ownster rejected your fake ass - that's so sad
Is it you or your boyfriend who's the bigger 'real' fag?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#17

Oli-dogg Wrote:I'm not the one sharing my log-in with my boyfriends....

A gay link from 'teh Spork' is to be expected
Probably saved in your 'Favorites' to keep you erected
While Ownster rejected your fake ass - that's so sad
Is it you or your boyfriend who's the bigger 'real' fag?

I don't share my password...it's set to keep me logged in.

Criteria:
Australian
E-Battlerapper

Verdict: Gay

Enjoy the forum, fag.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#18

I heard you're a mod there, on 'justusboys'
You talk a lot of shit - but it's all just noise
Oli-dogg destroys, you single-celled bacteria
You want me on your forum, I got the $$$ criteria

The only thing eerier, than your faggot site promo
Is the fact you're a fake and so proud to be a homo
You're pathetic, oh no! - you're gayness is grand
So many fags at Ownster...I'm surprised you got banned

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#19

Oli-dogg Wrote:I heard you're a mod there, on 'justusboys'
You talk a lot of shit - but it's all just noise
Oli-dogg destroys, you single-celled bacteria
You want me on your forum, I got the $$$ criteria

The only thing eerier, than your faggot site promo
Is the fact you're a fake and so proud to be a homo
You're pathetic, oh no! - you're gayness is grand
So many fags at Ownster...I'm surprised you got banned

Please pretend a shotgun is your Mom's cock,so throat it and then pull the trigger.
Get back with how that works out for you.

"Momz basement rap star":loool:

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#20

I was talking to the Sporktard, not his queer monkey
When he blows in your mouth is it always so chunky?
I noticed you choking, so I guess that was why
Or maybe I ran you til you could not reply

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-06-2009, 07:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)