Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tan, young skin
#1

[Image: danidani4.jpg]

prolly
Reply
#2

Is that you in a wig?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

my teeth are not nearly that straight

prolly
Reply
#4

would it make it easier for you to get off if I just said yes?

prolly
Reply
#5

Meh, wears too many rings.
Reply
#6

That is one funky ass camera you got there.

Where's one with more skin?
Reply
#7

How old is she, size?
Reply
#8

bout 22

prolly
Reply
#9

[Image: danidani5.jpg]

prolly
Reply
#10

More skin! Hurry!
Reply
#11

i'd would bang her a few times

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

ernie Wrote:More skin! Hurry!

eat me?

prolly
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:i'd would bang her a few times

you'd get hooked like me. sex with her is like pure crack cocaine brother.

prolly
Reply
#14

Any chick that wears matching bra/panty sets like that hasta be good in the sack.
Reply
#15

cute...is she stoned? She has "tired eyes"

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#16

Shadrach Wrote:cute...is she stoned? She has "tired eyes"

constantly.

prolly
Reply
#17

SizeMatters Wrote:constantly.

a definate plus

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#18

How much does a gal like that cost?
Reply
#19

one's sanity

prolly
Reply
#20

2 more




[Image: danidani2.jpg]


[Image: danidani.jpg]

prolly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Banana
10-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Last Post by Sassy
10-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
05-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Last Post by who
05-27-2007, 09:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)