Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
His chick may need a douche.
Fucking Vikings are killing me!
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 73
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
Suddenly I'm not so worried about our bet, E.
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
E. The vikes still suck cat penis.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Get that av ready, homey!
Posts: 3,763
Threads: 351
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
Thanks to that win, I'm at the top of the ffbl.....
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I thought you were gonna rock his snl underpants?
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I'll search...Lazy Fakkah!
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:I'll search...Lazy Fakkah!
Would you recommend this action to a friend?Try saying that with more or less context.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:![[Image: bradywarner.jpg]](http://cache.deadspin.com/sports/bradywarner.jpg)
F! I can't find it.
What kind of food do you like?
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about httpcache. Try being more or less specific.
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about deadspindot comsportsbradywarner. Try being more or less specific.
You might find that I am it.
Who said I had to make sense ?