Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Five Dudes I'd Take The Cock From:
#1

Daunte Culpepper
Prince
Scott Baio
Jesse Ventura
Kirby Puckett


Let's see your list.
Reply
#2

Tom Brady
David Ortiz
Cam Neely
Matt Damon
Dennis Leary

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Vince Vaughn
Barry Sanders
Mike Eizinger
Oprah Winfrey
George Brett
Reply
#4

Courtney love.
Goldie Hawn
TF
Dairyman
Dairyscousin

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#5

ITers

Snarg
Wooly
Clay
E
minorthreat

Other:
Val Kilmer
Al Pachino
Joe Montana
Mike Kreszkieksixski
Mario Lemieux
Reply
#6

Only 5? Damn....

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#7

paybacksare Wrote:Only 5? Damn....

Tougher for you to name 5 guys you wouldn't take the cock from?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:Tougher for you to name 5 guys you wouldn't take the cock from?

It's got to be tough for her to name 5 guys she already hasn't taken the cock from.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:It's got to be tough for her to name 5 guys she already hasn't taken the cock from.

Well, there's one easy choice for both yours and Paddy's suggestioned topics...
1) TomFoolery





:lool:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#10

Johnny Depp
Ryan Gosling
Adrian Grenier
Zack de la Rocha
???

I'm to lazy to think.
Reply
#11

no one
no body
no where
no how
no way

Think that about covers it.
Reply
#12

paybacksare Wrote:Well, there's one easy choice for both yours and Paddy's suggestioned topics...
1) TomFoolery





:lool:

Did you rush this post?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:no one
no body
no where
no how
no way

Think that about covers it.


ditto
Reply
#14

PurpleHaze Wrote:Johnny Depp
Ryan Gosling
Adrian Grenier
Zack de la Rocha
Michman

I'm to lazy to think.

FTFY

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

Please change the title to 5 reasons to never post your password in the general forum.
Reply
#16

VitaminE Wrote:Please change the title to 5 reasons to never post your password in the general forum.

You know, I didn't think people would actually try to make this thread work.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:You know, I didn't think people would actually try to make this thread work.

Please add TF to my list.
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:Tom Brady
David Ortiz
Cam Neely
Matt Damon
Dennis Leary

GROSS!
Reply
#19

speaks volumns

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#20

it always amazed me that there are dude's who have actually thought about who's cock they'd take.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2008, 04:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)