Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I smacked the missus in the face with my dong last night
#1

she told me "you're ruining any chance you have of getting any tonight". I was shocked. "I had a chance of getting some tonight?"
Reply
#2

I googled dong and got this ...

Confusedcratch:


Attached Files
.jpg DONG_DONG.jpg Size: 134.23 KB  Downloads: 2

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

dong is what american males refer to a penis measuring shorter than 4" in length.

dick is 4" or more...
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:dong is what american males refer to a penis measuring shorter than 4" in length.

dick is 4" or more...

m'man 8 knows his peckers!
Reply
#5

the title of this thread made my pussy tingle.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

TammyC Wrote:the title of this thread made my pussy tingle.

Tell me more.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

who is logged on under tammyc?
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:who is logged on under tammyc?
Not a robot. Probably a human. Maybe a celebrity?

Is there only one?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Sassy's really got it going on today.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

How about Long Duck Dong from Sixteen Candles?
Reply
#11

TammyC Wrote:the title of this thread made my pussy tingle.
I'm beginning to think that TammyC is really an MT troll.
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm beginning to think that TammyC is really an MT troll.


As soon as he said that he had her number and was texting her I figured that out.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)