Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Last Night At The Bar I Threw My Shoes
#1

at somebody in the parking lot. No idea why. Those were the best red pumps ever, dammit. When I got out of the cab at home I was barefoot.


I really shouldn't drink that many Absolut martinis.
Reply
#2

I think you should stop using clothes when you go out ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:I think you should stop using clothes when you go out ...
Me? I'll try to get around it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:I think you should stop using clothes when you go out ...


Honcho is always so helpful. ><
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Honcho is always so helpful. ><

My pleasure ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:My pleasure ...
You are one of the most polite people I know.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Sassy Wrote:You are one of the most polite people I know.


Suck up.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)