Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Are limerick threads allowed here?
#1

this one is about snarg

There was an Old Person whose habits,
Induced him to feed upon rabbits;
When he'd eaten eighteen,
He turned perfectly green,
Upon which he relinquished those habits.
Reply
#2

you used 'habits' twice.
Reply
#3

that's not a very good one
Reply
#4

Do you think I made it up?
Reply
#5

There was a Young Lady of Dorking,
Who bought a large bonnet for walking;
But its colour and size,
So bedazzled her eyes,
That she very soon went back to Dorking.
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:There was a Young Lady of Dorking,
Who bought a large bonnet for walking;
But its colour and size,
So bedazzled her eyes,
That she very soon went back to Dorking.
What happened to
Young Lady of DorkingWho bought a large bonnet for walking;But its color and sizeSo bedazzled her eyesThat she very soon went back to Dorking
?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

If I was a mod, i'd make a word filter for "Dorking" = "Throating cocks for $1"
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If I was a mod, i'd make a word filter for "Dorking" = "Throating cocks for $1"
Try it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Sassy Wrote:Try it.

I did. Nothing.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:you used 'habits' twice.

It's cool, homie. She's a nun.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

'Coz banana and apple are sisters
My palms are all covered in blisters
I picture them peeled
And both of them kneeled
As we played the game naked twister(s)

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Paddy Wrote:'Coz banana and apple are sisters
My palms are all covered in blisters
I picture them peeled
And both of them kneeled
As we played the game naked twister(s)

I'll rack it. At least the first four lines. Then it sort of sucked major shit.
Reply
#13

There once was a hick named flumper
His uncle used to abuse his dumper
He's started to think he's hardcore
But we all know he's no more
Than a five dollar cock pumper

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Great thaerd for a mimic theard.
Reply
#15

There once was a site called insane train.
Until all of the heavies became pussies and fucking left for other sites in the rain.
They let the minions bolster their egos,
And sucked their balls like gay crack heads with legos,
And their vag's were cramping too much to come back again.
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:There once was a hick named flumper
His uncle used to abuse his dumper
He's started to think he's hardcore
But we all know he's no more
Than a five dollar cock pumper

There once was a wigger named BIRD33,
With his coat and tie he's hardcore wannabe,
He played like he died,
But nobody cried.
Now he sucks cocks behind the Dairy Queen.
Reply
#17

There once was a man named Flumper Barflusterbut
Truck stops were his prefered place to swallow a nut
One day a trucker died
And flumper used his tounge to try to revive
but no amount of tonsil hockey could keep the pearly gates shut

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

I laffed.
Reply
#19

Fuck people! Are we all insenstive morons now?!
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:Fuck people! Are we all insenstive morons now?!
Why are you using that kind of language?Oh.
We are just having a little chat.w

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post by who
12-04-2008, 06:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)