01-28-2007, 05:40 AM
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Also, could somebody buy me the blue topaz ring with "diamonds" featured at the bottom of this thread? I'm only going to ask about 17 more times.
Blondie Wrote:She looks very hittable there.because you can't see her weird bone structure as well.
apple Wrote:My tits look like that too with the right bra and the proper grab and lift technique once said bra is on. She prolly uses tape too so she doesnt have to keep doing it all night.
ntype Wrote:seriously if a dudes, for example me, would find that the nice tittied chick he grabbed tonite did put some tape to make her tits hang in a special position I would be..err He would be like a little bit puzzled and the story afterwards would be :Is this a riddle?Who wouldn't?Do you make long term friends that way?
"so I never told you guys about that weirdo who did tapped her tits. I meet her one night tha I was drunk as a monkey..."
goldan Wrote:my tits don't ever look like that
ntype Wrote:mine too, and they are hairy moreover. and like I never felt any special attraction towards this body part. I mean.Mine are not hairy. I would wax or pluck and never talk about it.
oah.
Sassy Wrote:Who wouldn't?Do you make long term friends that way?
goldan Wrote:Mine are not hairy. I would wax or pluck and never talk about it.
apple Wrote:My tits look like that too with the right bra and the proper grab and lift technique once said bra is on. She prolly uses tape too so she doesnt have to keep doing it all night.
ntype Wrote:seriously if a dudes, for example me, would find that the nice tittied chick he grabbed tonite did put some tape to make her tits hang in a special position I would be..err He would be like a little bit puzzled and the story afterwards would be :
"so I never told you guys about that weirdo who did tapped her tits. I meet her one night tha I was drunk as a monkey..."