Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

one night in paris
#1

everybody's probably seen this, right? a buddy of mine burned it on a cd and gave it to me probably 8 months ago or more. I popped it in my work laptop, gave it a spin, noted that the chick is a pretty dead fuck, closed the vid, never thought of it again

a month or so ago I had to give my computer to the tech guys to fix or load something or another. one of our head IT guys is also a minister at a small church. he just came and asked me "did you have something personal burned on a CD and left in your notebook?" I'm like "huh?" he says "paris something" and starts laughing a little. I go "no shit? hell, I didn't even know I still had that." everything's on the network and I haven't used the cd drive in who knows how long. he said they took it from my laptop just to see if I'd ask for it back. I woulda if I'd known they had it. when he brings it back I'm gonna ask him if they all made copies. now I may watch it again
Reply
#2

Don't post any more of these work related stories.

Thanks.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#3

SporK Wrote:Don't post any more of these work related stories.

Thanks.

-SporK

SporK cannot relate to people who earn an income.
Reply
#4

I think the paris vid is what shot UJ through the roof as far as membership goes. we should be getting google hits on this thread title now and will probably have upwards of 40,000 new members soon (not counting new VitE trolls)


click the ads, folks!
Reply
#5

[Image: paris_art.jpg]
Reply
#6

Paris Hilton fuck suck anal oral lindsey lohann tits ass pussy snatch cunt boobs twat MILF
Reply
#7

Free No Credit Card Free Download Free Except Full Lenght Free
Reply
#8

Spork.

Hits guaranteed.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

free porn galleries hot nude xxx sex "bew does not post here" uncensored donkey show
Reply
#10

Blondeinabenz.
Reply
#11

one night in blondeinabenz
Reply
#12

Jaymac Wrote:one night in blondeinabenz

one course of antibiotics
Reply
#13

Jaymac Wrote:one night in blondeinabenz

The typing of this phrase will surely bring new members.
Reply
#14

coked up midgets bondage and zoo sex
Reply
#15

I've kinda had something like that happen before.

Once, my hubby was showing our neighbor some pictures of our baby on the camera, and came across a picture of his ass I took when he was changing clothes one day.

Then today I was showing my moms some pictures and she passed one of me in my uh.....very revealing nightgown. :S
Reply
#16

post the pic here
or just email it to me
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)