Poll: Which would you rather have done? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
have your dich cheese-grated
0%
0
0%
have your dick potato-peeled?
0%
0
0%
suck a dick?
25.00%
1
25.00%
take it in the ass?
75.00%
3
75.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Penis poll of the day:
#1

Vote
Reply
#2

can you make it where I can vote for more than one?
Reply
#3

Wheres the "8 retire from posting you fucking faggot" option?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Wheres the "8 retire from posting you fucking faggot" option?

slap him with a warning 8. it's about time somebody had the stones to stand up to bird
Reply
#5

8 posts cool things.

but that is a blatant copy of banana's post at WTF (sup bitch) were she ask if you preffer to suck dog poo, be beaten to death or be vomited on yourself for one week.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Wheres the "8 retire from posting you fucking faggot" option?

polls are $$$ dipshit! Get with the program

ntype Wrote:8 posts cool things.

but that is a blatant copy of banana's post at WTF (sup bitch) were she ask if you preffer to suck dog poo, be beaten to death or be vomited on yourself for one week.

how is it a copy if one is about dog poo and one is about penis?
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:polls are $$$ dipshit! Get with the program



how is it a copy if one is about dog poo and one is about penis?
All of them?Where can I get with the programhow is it a copy if one is about dog poo and one is about penis?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:how is it a copy if one is about dog poo and one is about penis?

ok maybe not a copy more deeply inspired thread so.

you preffer ?
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:ok maybe not a copy more deeply inspired thread so.

you preffer ?
Perhaps. Really you don't think so?
Pardon me?Interesting gossip:
said I preffer.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

8 may succeed where bew and others have failed

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

ok..

3 have answered and all three would take it in the poop chute...


whats up with that?
Reply
#12

Yeah. I call copy cat. But, imitation is a sincere form of flattery :d
Reply
#13

Apparently, I was the only one who chose what I did...

What does that say about me?
Reply
#14

YLA Wrote:Apparently, I was the only one who chose what I did...

What does that say about me?
Where were you the only one who chose what he or she did?"And too sweet - just like you is Bleh he or she do not like MM's he or she do not like chocolate it"? What does it say about me?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 05:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)