Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I actually haven't but one of my friends did. He started getting some breast humping. She was on her back and he was straddling her. She then decided it was time to do a little oral on him. He then mounted up on her face and fucked her mouth. Her head hit the head board a few times. She went home after having her face fucked. Epoch. Discuss.
hmm...that dude has to have a small dick because ...
1. I don't know that a normal chick's gag reflex could handle being fucked orally.
2. She left.... :lol:
OUT!
Yes I have. She can't talk anymore after that. every man should try it. :dev:
TyrionXavier
Unregistered
Yes. She didn't really have a gag reflex.
Yes it is me ... Irie, whoever that is?
Not a cack gazer...see post named "Just the way I like it"
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Irie is the #1 poster at TOT. Clay, you should be glad they compared you to him, it is truly an honor.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It can be done.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
This is a good thread. More discussion please.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jun 22 2004, 11:43 PM
Fem you naughty girl...come sit on my lap.
Well it can....
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
i don't know if I would be able to...
banana, you gonna chime in?