Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I propose a ban on the "Quitting CF" threads..
#1

First a flumper one..

then a christy one..

neither has quit CF.. so lets just stop making them.

TIA!
Reply
#2

do "I was banned from CF" threads count?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

The thing I don't get is that the only people who care if someone "quit" CF are people who visit CF, so they already know. But really, there is nothing else to talk about here. :S
Reply
#4

Agreed! I ran my first and last one last night. It's like a revolving door over there anyway. Who can keep up?
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:do "I was banned from CF" threads count?



GUILTY!!

who got the bode??
Confusedcratch:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

flumper maintains bode
Reply
#7

you bitches will be crawling back to CF soon.

what's that? oh, already? okay then.
Reply
#8

You all can quit this palce too. I am staying here to watch Paddy melt like butter every day and BEW get all flustered about her aging badly.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post by bam
01-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Last Post by who
12-04-2008, 06:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)