Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Quitting smoking
#1

sucks...
Reply
#2

If you truly want to quit.. you can.
Reply
#3

I do and I am. I'm quitting caffeine at the same time so I'm having some pretty nasty withdrawals. I've been chewing on a straw for the past 2 days, damn near non stop. My jaw hurts.
Reply
#4

What made you decide to do both at once?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

Also, I'm pretty sure your jaw hurts for some other reason. Wink

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:What made you decide to do both at once?

I always smoked a cigarette while I drank a soda- neither are good for me so I figured I should stop both so I won't be doing one craving the other.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure your jaw hurts for some other reason. Wink

Yeah, blowjobs do take their toll...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Last Post by cLaY
02-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Jdub
01-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Last Post by Don
01-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-14-2006, 01:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)