Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Caption Contest 1A
#21

I wonder how she gets her pits that clean shaven?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#22

BEW shops for ideas for her next 'on top of the car' pose.....
Reply
#23

Banana Wrote:BEW shops for ideas for her next 'on top of the car' pose.....

Good one.

Nana, do I now choose the top three and make a poll for the winner for our next photo-taking victim?
Reply
#24

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Good one.

Nana, do I now choose the top three and make a poll for the winner for our next photo-taking victim?

you choose all of them for a vote.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#25

Oh. I suck at the poll-age and somehow manage to mess them all up. Somebody should do this for me. Thanks a bazillion.
Reply
#26

"i love paddy."
Reply
#27

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Oh. I suck at the poll-age and somehow manage to mess them all up. Somebody should do this for me. Thanks a bazillion.

ok I explain how you are going to do it :

1. you start by copy/pasting all the quotes by users in one place (I don't know a message in one thread, a piece of paper, an empty electronic document -word/notepad/...)
2. you start a new message including a poll who got the same amount of entries as the number of lines that you have after the point 1

Now I can merge all that stuff but you'll have to do some work.
Reply
#28

CT280 Wrote:"i love paddy."

Wordfilter?

Edit: ok, I get it.

Edit2: hilarious

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Oh. I suck at the poll-age and somehow manage to mess them all up. Somebody should do this for me. Thanks a bazillion.

I will. I'll do the polls each week. I'll do it either later today or tomorrow morning.
Reply
#30

Banana Wrote:I will. I'll do the polls each week. I'll do it either later today or tomorrow morning.


Thanks! You're a peach. Or ... another nice fruit.
Reply
#31

Mine better win.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#32

Jimmy Wrote:Mine better win.

verbs evil dood
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)