03-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Ok, it's fucking gay to vote with trolls (BEW). Seriously. No troll voting. I have 20 or so, I could use them all to skew the votes. No troll voting (BEW) ><
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
WoolyGoat Wrote:I say you out every troll that submits a vote.
Banana Wrote:I should have done that last time. BEW used gay trolls to vote for herself....the other option is to make the votes public.....everyone can see who is voting....
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Why would we need to keep them secret?
Banana Wrote:I should have done that last time. BEW used gay trolls to vote for herself....the other option is to make the votes public.....everyone can see who is voting....
Banana Wrote:Shall I edit this one to make it public?
Banana Wrote:Shall I edit this one to make it public?
Anhil8tor Wrote:yes please
Banana Wrote:I'll do it if anyone uses trolls to vote. Otherwise, I fear we might have some jealousy. Call me crazy, but I do think some e-lationships here won't last if the votes are public. :loool:
Anhil8tor Wrote:can you run the relationships by me because i'm behind on the e-drama.
Banana Wrote:BS, you view Who's Ghey allll the time.....when you're not searching....
Anhil8tor Wrote:seriously I have no idea on the edrama...
what does seeing someones IP addy have to do with edrama anyway?