03-09-2007, 10:55 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:I wasnt in the smackoff.
apples and black dudes?
BIRD33 Wrote:I wasnt in the smackoff.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Actually, its exactly the same thing.
CT280 Wrote:me pounding your ass (literary license) in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is not the exact same thing.
BIRD33 Wrote:Translate for non forum community members?
CT280 Wrote:me getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is the exact same thing.
CT280 Wrote:you are getting your ass handed to you in the hoops thread. 1 thing at a time.
CT280 Wrote:me pounding your ass (literary license) in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is not the exact same thing.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:Of course your backing your e-flame.If you knew anything about basketball I'd reevaluate my posts.
BIRD33 Wrote:If you had a clue,yes.
CT280 Wrote:you defintly dont, or you would have come up with something else. read more carefully.Bird would be upset if I didn't point this out.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Bird would be upset if I didn't point this out.
CT280 Wrote:me pounding your ass (literary license) in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is not the exact same thing.
WoolyGoat Wrote:http://38pitches.com/