Poll: Who wins? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BEW
0%
0
0%
CT280
27.78%
5
27.78%
Bird (he's black)
66.67%
12
66.67%
Ntype
5.56%
1
5.56%
Flumper
0%
0
0%
Leeman
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dr. Lecter Photo Pole
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:I wasnt in the smackoff.

apples and black dudes?
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Actually, its exactly the same thing.

me pounding your ass (literary license) in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is not the exact same thing.
Reply
#23

CT280 Wrote:me pounding your ass (literary license) in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is not the exact same thing.

Translate for non forum community members?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Translate for non forum community members?

you are getting your ass handed to you in the hoops thread. 1 thing at a time.
Reply
#25

CT280 Wrote:me getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is the exact same thing.

Feex'd
Reply
#26

CT280 Wrote:you are getting your ass handed to you in the hoops thread. 1 thing at a time.


Of course your backing your e-flame.If you knew anything about basketball I'd reevaluate my posts.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

FTR I never solicited anyone for a stupid fucking vote here.I'm winning because mine was the funniest and people like me.Wooley goat is a Boston faggot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

CT280 Wrote:me pounding your ass (literary license) in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is not the exact same thing.

I stopped voting in the smackoff I think.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

That one really cut me deep.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:Of course your backing your e-flame.If you knew anything about basketball I'd reevaluate my posts.


all 11,000 of them?
Reply
#31

CT280 Wrote:all 11,000 of them?


If you had a clue,yes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:If you had a clue,yes.

you defintly dont, or you would have come up with something else. read more carefully.
Reply
#33

CT280 Wrote:you defintly dont, or you would have come up with something else. read more carefully.
Bird would be upset if I didn't point this out.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#34

WoolyGoat Wrote:Bird would be upset if I didn't point this out.


it was premeditated.
Reply
#35

Remember when people used to joke spelling\grammar smack?For some its all they've got left.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

I need the subtitle for Bird's quote
Reply
#37

CT280 Wrote:me pounding your ass (literary license) in the smackoff and bird getting sympathy votes because of a back door pm conspiracy is not the exact same thing.


the very idea!! :ct:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

snarg Wrote:the very idea!! :ct:
http://38pitches.com/

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#39

WoolyGoat Wrote:http://38pitches.com/

he's an idiot
on the other hand, i think he will have a very good year

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=41830

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#40

fuck that what a bunch of whiney bitches we have here. damn you are astonishingly dumb tonite.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)