Posts: 165
Threads: 20
Joined: Jan 2008
Reputation:
0
ina I accidentally called her Brenda ('sup Bird33). After I blew my load I threw it in her butt and tore her taint all the way through to her vagina hole. I can now stick my entire head into her gigantic hole. Sure she bled quite a bit but what's sex if it doesn't end in what looks like a hog getting slaughtered in your bed?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
So you fucked your girlfriend and thought about me?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 975
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I hope you washed your hands after.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I hope this is CHL's idea of a retirement theard.
Posts: 129
Threads: 9
Joined: Jan 2008
Reputation:
0
How can anyone be expected to take the power rankings seriously after reading this mealy mouthed drivel?
This troll has worn out (?) his welcome. Pull the trigger....
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
fyi, it can't get any worse
but thanks for trying to lower the bar even further
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton