Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So last night I was having sex with my old lady and as I was balls deep in her vag
#1

ina I accidentally called her Brenda ('sup Bird33). After I blew my load I threw it in her butt and tore her taint all the way through to her vagina hole. I can now stick my entire head into her gigantic hole. Sure she bled quite a bit but what's sex if it doesn't end in what looks like a hog getting slaughtered in your bed?
Reply
#2

So you fucked your girlfriend and thought about me?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

is that weird?
Reply
#4

You're outrageous.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I hope you washed your hands after.
Reply
#6

I hope this is CHL's idea of a retirement theard.
Reply
#7

How can anyone be expected to take the power rankings seriously after reading this mealy mouthed drivel?
Reply
#8

Chester Wrote:How can anyone...take the power rankings seriously ...

Phycksd
Reply
#9

This troll has worn out (?) his welcome. Pull the trigger....
Reply
#10

Chester Wrote:How can anyone be expected to take the power rankings seriously after reading this mealy mouthed drivel?

if anyone takes them seriously to begin with they've got problems.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:This troll has worn out (?) his welcome. Pull the trigger....

listen to this lady.

it will get worse.

much worse.
Reply
#12

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:listen to this lady.

it will get worse.

much worse.

Yippee.

I'm a dude, just so you know.
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:Yipee.

I'm a dude, just so you know.

yeah and so is Bird33. :roll:
Reply
#14

fyi, it can't get any worse
but thanks for trying to lower the bar even further

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-02-2010, 11:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)