Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

suggestions for Stoney
#21

Michman Wrote:she posts a pic here recently of the rack...I'm surprised you havent found it.

Ya. I guess Im the only one that doesnt search her nic.
Reply
#22

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/attach...1202067797

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

There's a definite abundance of cottage cheese.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#24

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Ya. I guess Im the only one that doesnt search her nic.



Michman Searching Forums
User: Stoney


:lool:

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

Huh. Those are some pretty sweet tits. The doorknockers are a bit offputting, but overall they remind me of Monens. That cant be a bad thing.

New pose. On your back. Shot from the side. Head laid back, almost looking behind you. Back arched. Propped on your arms from the elbows down. You shouldnt have any problem making your ribs pop out just about even with your tits from this angle. Id expect to see about 5 inches between your back and the floor/bed. Knees bent, toes pointed. Leg furthest from the camera pointed out so that your calf is flexed.
Get on it.
Reply
#26

Exhibit A - hiding the gut and disguising leg flab.


Attached Files
.jpg 040.jpg Size: 18.02 KB  Downloads: 22

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#27

Call off the hounds Mich.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:over/under
5



Posts it took michman to take off his pants


fuck you people for not playing
Reply
#29

Stoney Wrote:Exhibit A - hiding the gut and disguising leg flab.

So, you think you are "fat" the way that people call Jennifer Love Hewitt fat?
Reply
#30

Thats pretty great Stoney. But you should do mine. Im a genius.
Reply
#31

hey sb...

post some so we can compare and contrast.
Reply
#32

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Thats pretty great Stoney. But you should do mine. Im a genius.
I'm ok with putting somebody's bitch in charge of this endeavor.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#33

Banana Wrote:So, you think you are "fat" the way that people call Jennifer Love Hewitt fat?

In all seriousness, no. I'm plus sized and flabby. I just know how to take pics from decent angles and crop.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#34

Stoney Wrote:In all seriousness, no. I'm plus sized and flabby. I just know how to take pics from decent angles and crop.

blame the kids..
Reply
#35

WTF size are you?
Reply
#36

Anhil8tor Wrote:Posts it took michman to take off his pants


fuck you people for not playing

Under wins.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#37

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:WTF size are you?

I'm guessing she is a 6 and a C cup...
Reply
#38

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm guessing she is a 6 and a C cup...



obviously your still in 5th grade...D cup easy.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#39

Michman Wrote:obviously your still in 5th grade...D cup easy.

she only wears a d for comfort.. they are true C's
Reply
#40

I'll need a true, uncropped version to confirm this.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by minorthreat
06-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Stoney
Banana
Last Post by quint
02-28-2008, 10:57 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-29-2008, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)