Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Monen Wrote:Boyz II Men are still together?
Apparently since they are doing a show tomorrow.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 242
Threads: 23
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I would have to answer NO. Boys to Men, who the hell wants to see them. What are they playing the local high school? You should of just given him the $5 they are worth and called it a day.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
This thread has gotten me thinking about Darwin's Theory of Evolution.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:You couldnt make this up.Part of me is still like 5% believing she never existed.I wonder if people would have been so cruel knowing she was going to kick the bucket?
How weird is it her ex checks in on this place occasionally?
Oh, she existed. Tom talked her and she called someone else too.
I'm going to kick the bucket too. Stop being mean to me.
I find it incredibly weird that her hubby still comes here.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If this place was around in 30 years I'm sure looking back I'd be frightened at how immature I was.Example... the new tag.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
pepsi's hubby,
please post pepsi's nudes again. I know you still have them saved.
TIA!
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
while we are postin pics.. post fems vag shot too.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I still have pepsi's tits, if anyone wants em.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I can't imagine a more fitting tribute than posting them in this thread.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Update: no I don't. They've been removed from my PB.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:post'em here...
also can anyone post monenes tits too...
Paddy can hook ya up....
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I've had a few cool pic of her...nothing nude. Deleted 'em....sadly!
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i talked to pepsi several times
she was very sweet and a total mess
i tried to get her to see my doctor in LA but she declined
it was a real bummer that she passed on, i liked her a lot
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton