Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ok time to vent
#21

Quote:lovelynois account was suspended because she was going to post a persons private information on the forum unless that person treated her how she wanted thats why

Typos fixed, but there you have it. PM devious if you have a problem.
Reply
#22

Sorry Leu, I couldn't resist
Reply
#23

geez.....who cares?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#24

I let her back in because she was drving me fucking nuts on my goddamned MSN and I am at work for crying out loud. :| I don't have the goods on why they suspended her from posting. I will point out that she wasn't banned. she could see but she just couldn't post. It all taken care of now so it all good. I need a fucking beer.
Reply
#25

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios+Jul 23 2004, 09:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leucetios @ Jul 23 2004, 09:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by SnD@Jul 23 2004, 12:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leucetios@Jul 23 2004, 09:20 PM
[b] I don't know you SnD. I don't know your history.  Start shit if you want to. Be who you want to be.  No accounts should be suspended or banned for doing nothing, or even for starting shit. 

None of the mods here should be fucking with your account.  I can't speak for the whole mod team, but I would tell you to go ahead and do what you want.  You shouldn't, and don't, have to worry about retaliation from the mods.  That's not why they are here, and its not what IT is about.
Leo its noi and they did that shit simply because they dont like me, and i have a feeling that they will continue doing this because being apart of the mod team they feel like they are power happy and can do whatever the fuck they want even if its wrong. I shouldnt say all mods i should just point it out because some did help me like Lee and beau. But its bitch ass devious that fucken did that shit to my account for no reason. [/b]
Could we not call me "leo" in future? Thanks Wink

Noi. I am not going to get into a he said, she said thing. I wasn't a mod when all of this went down. I'm sure you have one version of what happened. Dev has his own. And Beau is gay. It doesn't change anything.

If you have serious problems with what happened, then take them up with Lee. For the most part, all of the mods here are, as far as I am concerned, careful with their power. They don't ban, lock, or suspend frivolously, if at all. If something happened, then I tend to side with Dev, because I know him a little as a person and as a mod. (This doesn't mean I couldn't be wrong).

Vent away all you like, no one will stop you. Some people here don't like you, I know that much. And by saying who you are, and posting this you're probably opening yourself up to shots. That's all you should be opening yourself up to; not any random abuse from mods. [/b][/quote]
you can look at past posts from when i returned under this name and you will see that I havent done nothing to be treated this way. I just simply wrote a thread saying im back and then my account got suspended and after that was over all privilages got revoked.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#26

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 23 2004, 09:32 PM
Quote:[b]lovelynois account was suspended because she was going to post a persons private information on the forum unless that person treated her how she wanted thats why

Typos fixed, but there you have it. PM devious if you have a problem. [/b]
I was never going to do shit like that. Thats just devious's excuse for suspending for no reason.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#27

someone shoot me please...
Reply
#28

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jul 23 2004, 09:32 PM
I let her back in because she was drving me fucking nuts on my goddamned MSN and I am at work for crying out loud. :| I don't have the goods on why they suspended her from posting. I will point out that she wasn't banned. she could see but she just couldn't post. It all taken care of now so it all good. I need a fucking beer.
geeee thanks beau......

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#29

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 23 2004, 04:37 PM
someone shoot me please...
:mg:
Reply
#30

AHH...Better! Big Grin
Reply
#31

Always here for ya buddy
Reply
#32

Quote:Originally posted by SnD@Jul 23 2004, 12:33 PM

you can look at past posts from when i returned under this name and you will see that I havent done nothing to be treated this way. I just simply wrote a thread saying im back and then my account got suspended and after that was over all privilages got revoked.
I'm too lazy to do that for my health. You're back now, it shouldn't happen again. However, if you did make a real threat to post someone's personal information then I am not surprised you're being treated that way. Posting someone's personal information is a breach of trust, and is the lowest thing someone can do and is one of the few things we really don't tolerate. Now, if you were going to post someone's info, or did, then coming back saying sorry doesn't really clear it up does it? You could just be saying that to get in and post their information. Actions/threats like that kill your credibility/trust with the site admins. Its like inviting a date rapist to your party just because he said he would leave his rophynol at home.

Note my use of "if", "could" and other vagueries. I don't know that you did this, I don't know you didn't. That paragraph is general, not directed at you.

Now. On to the hate thing. If people here hate you, for reason or not, then you have to deal. We're not lookign the other way because we hate you too. We're doing nothing because we're not your mom. No one is going to be told to play nice here (within what are now well defined boundaries I think).
Reply
#33

Ty, you couldn't help what?
Reply
#34

:ph34r: I wonder if Leu's noticed yet :ph34r:
Reply
#35

just saw . Thanks Ty. Oh, and :fuck:

Wink
Reply
#36

"Vagueries" is a splendid word.

For far too long we've been asking ourselves "How do they cram all that graham?", when the question we should have been asking is "Is it right?" Man has defiantly slapped the face of God in the pursuit of a tastier cereal, and one day we will be struck down by our own hubris.
Reply
#37

Thanks Kunai. I was happy with it Big Grin
Reply
#38

hee hee, sorry man Smile Couldn't help myself
Reply
#39

I just want to point out that Leu as a mod at this site is $. He "gets it". Kudos. B)

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#40

:":: Werd.

For far too long we've been asking ourselves "How do they cram all that graham?", when the question we should have been asking is "Is it right?" Man has defiantly slapped the face of God in the pursuit of a tastier cereal, and one day we will be struck down by our own hubris.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)