Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

favorite cartoons
#1

what are your favorite cartoons old or new.

i always loved smurfs and carebears. Does anyone remember the snorqs?

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

Ren and stimpy RULES
Reply
#3

Family Guy, Simpsons, Ninja Turtles, and Transformers

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by Velvet@Sep 2 2004, 07:55 PM
Ren and stimpy RULES
[snapback]69073[/snapback]


without any other real contenders

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

As an infant ... Muppet Babies.

As a 10 year old...... Thundercats (i still have a lightswitch cover)

As a teen .... The Simpsons, The Tick

Now .... The Family Guy
Reply
#6

Transformers, Almost any anime, ans Family Guy is the Shit.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#7

As a kid--- Transformers, Voltron , and my favorite Gi Joe..





A few years ago I watched GI JOE the movie and I couldn't believe how stupid it was and that I actually liked it when I was younger!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by Devious@Sep 2 2004, 09:27 PM
A few years ago I watched GI JOE the movie and I couldn't believe how stupid it was and that I actually liked it when I was younger!!
[snapback]69115[/snapback]



I did the exact same thing....red and blue lasers? None of the lasers ever hit anyone?

Knowing is half the battle? ... what the hell does that mean?


:rant:
Reply
#9

Have to add DragonballZ .
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by Devious@Sep 3 2004, 02:27 AM
As a kid---  Transformers, Voltron , and my favorite Gi Joe..
A few years ago I watched GI JOE the movie and I couldn't believe how stupid it was and that I actually liked it when I was younger!!
[snapback]69115[/snapback]

as a kid i dunno why but i hated Gi joe

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by pepsi@Sep 2 2004, 09:39 PM
as a kid i dunno why but i hated Gi joe
[snapback]69124[/snapback]

because you like Barbie and she was fucking Gi-Joe behind Ken's back.
Reply
#12

I think I owned almost every GI JOE toy. Then my little brothers got a hold of them later on and they were destroyed. :angry:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by Devious@Sep 2 2004, 10:09 PM
I think I owned almost every GI JOE toy. Then my little brothers got a hold of them later on and they were destroyed. :angry:
[snapback]69135[/snapback]



Have you even spoken to them since? I mean its completely understandable now if you haven't. :lol:
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Sep 3 2004, 03:01 AM
because you like Barbie and she was fucking Gi-Joe behind Ken's back.
[snapback]69134[/snapback]
actually as a kid i never really liked barbies that much i was more of a tomboy I liked playing with the boy toys and bugs. I never became girlie until after elementry school. Transformers and heman were the shit to me at that time.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#15

Transformers, He-Man, GI-Joe, Voltron, Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead :":: , Southpark, Family Guy, Simpsons.......

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post by who
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)