Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just a friendly reminder.
#1

Please don't forget to click on all the ads.

Also, some of you are not tagging your pictures. Please don't forget to do that, and you can PM me if you need any help doing so.

Thanks.
Reply
#2

Can you send me a pic of your boob with a tag on it so I can see how it is done?
Reply
#3

Yes and while masterbating at planetsuzy, please click my ass too. That would be much appreciated.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Oct 8 2004, 10:59 PM
Can you send me a pic of your boob with a tag on it so I can see how it is done?
[snapback]84473[/snapback]

i see what you've done there leu you cheeky bugger :lol:

And heeeey you leave my little slave alone Wink


REMEMBER: click those adds
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by H00ver@Oct 8 2004, 02:00 PM
i see what you've done there leu you cheeky bugger  :lol:

And heeeey you leave my little slave alone  Wink
REMEMBER: click those adds
[snapback]84477[/snapback]


Hoover!! Look!!! In the political forum!!! Bdic is posting!! Go delete his posts and -= I wanna be moderated in my anus =- him.



soooo.... ASL about that pic
Reply
#6

Sorry Leu. Only the big boy who runs the site can see my boobs.

But click some ads please.
Reply
#7

I'm a mod though. Don't mods get boob privs?

Say no and I will -= I wanna be moderated in my anus =- you
Reply
#8

I...wanna....click....genitals...???

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Oct 8 2004, 05:27 PM
I'm a mod though.  Don't mods get boob privs? 

Say no and I will -= I wanna be moderated in my anus =- you
[snapback]84488[/snapback]

I am a Mod too. Mods can't B A N other mods.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
04-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-19-2006, 05:51 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
12-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Last Post by War
05-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Last Post by Charon
04-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Last Post by SizeMatters
03-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post by Dino
03-03-2005, 10:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)