Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

one more reminder...
#1

UL Lafayette

tonight

EPSN 2


Watch!
Reply
#2

I will be in the viewership.
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:UL Lafayette

tonight

EPSN 2


Watch!

Some MEts fan you are... ><

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Some MEts fan you are... ><

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

sorry bro..

UL > mets
Reply
#5

...
Reply
#6

'grats gator! I wuz watchin'!
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:sorry bro..

UL > mets

get a grip, g8or

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:
Anhil8tor Wrote:sorry bro..

UL > mets

get a grip, g8or
Where can I get one?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
04-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
12-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Last Post by SizeMatters
03-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post by Dino
03-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
10-09-2004, 04:01 AM
Last Post by halfasleep
07-30-2004, 06:34 AM
Last Post by lovelynoi
03-13-2004, 11:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)