11-30-2004, 10:37 PM
I was in C school in Florida, Orlando to be exact. It was late, around 2:00. Just walking back to base after some drinks and a movie. This woman, older, around 32 or so (I was 20 at the time) pulls up in a car. She stops and waves me and and a buddy over....She was attractive, and had a drink in her hand. Hi-Ball, some sort of whiskey. The names have not been changed to protect anyone, as no one is innocent.
Me: "What can I do for you?"
Her: "Hey, what is there to do around here the time of night?"
Me: "Uh, well it is 2, bars are closing, so house party, or sleep."
Her: "You in the Navy?"
Me: "Yeah, I am as a matter of fact?"
Her: "Cool, you think you and your friend would like to back to my place for a drink?"
I looked at my buddy, he was shaking his head no. I was half in the bag, so I turned to her.
Me: "I'll go, but Lance is going to sleep."
Her: "Ah, come on Lance, we can have drinks a my place, I'm buying."
Lance: "Yeah, thanks anyway, I'll see ya."
Her: "Your loss. Come on, get in."
At this point it dawns she may be a hooker. I am broke.
Me: "You are not some sort of car-trolling working girl are you?"
Her: "This is not going to cost you anything but some innocence sweet-heart."
Me: "Not much of that left, but let's go."
So we drive. Not far, only about a mile or two to nice little neighboorhood.
We get out of the car and go into the house, and get some beers. We are making small talk, the whole time I am looking around for pictures of kids or husbands, but there are none.
We sit on the couch, I get another beer. We chat some more.
I am wearing the coolest t-shirt I own. Bubble Gum surfwax. Little cartoon guy on the back, blowing a huge bubble. Inside the bubble, it says "BLOW ME".
I come back to the couch, she is laughing.
Me: "What is so funny?"
Her: "I love your shirt."
Me: "Most chicks do."
Her: "Modest much?"
Me: "Would I be here if I was?"
Her: "Good point."
So we make some more small talk, she starts touching my leg. I am cool. So she leans over and whispers in my ear.
Her: "Have you ever seen one?"
Thoughts are racing, one what? What the fuck?
Me: "Seen one what?"
Her: "A blow job?"
Now, I am not always the brightest bulb on the shelf ('sup Bill?) but I figure playing dumb right here is a good move.
Me: "As a matter of fact I have not."
So she gets up, and goes to the TV, turns it on, fires up a tape and low and behold, porn.
Me: "Nice."
Her: "oh, it gets better."
Me: "Nice."
So we watch. Standard fair. Normal porn, all good. So she starts kissing me. I am into it. She starts rubbing my unit. She looks at me questioningly.
Me: "What?"
Her: "You are not wearing any underwear."
Me: "I know."
Her: "Excellent, quick access."
She pulls my shorts off, and gets on her knees and starts honkering down on bobo. I am way into this. I have beer resting on her head, and I am watching porn.
The scene changes and it is two guys in prison. I am thinking the warden is a hot bitch. Nope. Two guys are now 69'ing. Not my thing.
I stop her from working the tool.
Me: "Yeah, this porn is not working for me."
Her: "Just close your eyes."
Me: "I can't get the vision of the these 2 guys blowing each other out of my head, I need hot lesbian porn."
Her: "Come, on be open minded."
At this point I get nervous. A light bulb goes off in my head.
Me: "You are going to need to get totally naked, right now, for this to continue."
Her: "Great!!!"
She strips, and low and behold, a hot little bod, no cock. Thank fucking god.
Me: "Nice!!!!"
Her: "Let me change the video."
She does. Then back on here knees. I am fondling all her parts, and it is all good. Things are going swimmingly.
She sticks her finger in my ass.
First for me. I am not hating hit. She swallows the sack, and sucks nicely on the berries. This does not suck at all. She starts licking my star fish. This I am fucking digging.
She slobs the nob more. She stops.
Me: "Hey, what is wrong?"
Her: "Nothing, did you like that?"
Me: I assume she is talking about the blow job. "Hell yeah."
Her: "Do you want me to stick a dildo in your ass?"
Me: Realizing she is not talking about the blow job. "No thanks."
She goes back to town. She stops.
Her: "I want you to fuck me in the ass."
Me: "All good, let's go."
Me: "Do you have condoms?"
Her: "No."
Me: "Then this is not going to happen."
She started pleading. Begging. I held fast, no condom, no fucking.
She finally understands. She starts jerking me off, tells me she wants my load. I laughed.
Her: "Why are you laughing?"
Me: "Honey, you could pull that thing for hours and I cannot come like that."
Her: "Well how do I make you come?"
Me: "Start sucking."
And she did, and it was good. I finally finished, she ate it like a fat girl after a ho-ho.
I strechted.
Me: "Wow, look at the time, 4:30, I gotta get up in 2 hours."
Her: "I will give you a ride."
Me: "You just did."
Her: "You are funny."
Me: "I know."
So we left. She dropped me off where she picked me up.
Me: "Thanks for the ride."
Her: "Your welcome."
That was it. End of night. I went and thanked Lance for not going, she probably wanted me to fuck him.
A few months later I overhear a guy telling a similar story. He and his buddy tag teaming a chick who picked them up. All good up until she had one of each of their hands and put them on each others cocks.
I heard a few other stories about her as well. Seems she like sailors becuase we were clean and tested. Whatever.
She ate my choad.
Me: "What can I do for you?"
Her: "Hey, what is there to do around here the time of night?"
Me: "Uh, well it is 2, bars are closing, so house party, or sleep."
Her: "You in the Navy?"
Me: "Yeah, I am as a matter of fact?"
Her: "Cool, you think you and your friend would like to back to my place for a drink?"
I looked at my buddy, he was shaking his head no. I was half in the bag, so I turned to her.
Me: "I'll go, but Lance is going to sleep."
Her: "Ah, come on Lance, we can have drinks a my place, I'm buying."
Lance: "Yeah, thanks anyway, I'll see ya."
Her: "Your loss. Come on, get in."
At this point it dawns she may be a hooker. I am broke.
Me: "You are not some sort of car-trolling working girl are you?"
Her: "This is not going to cost you anything but some innocence sweet-heart."
Me: "Not much of that left, but let's go."
So we drive. Not far, only about a mile or two to nice little neighboorhood.
We get out of the car and go into the house, and get some beers. We are making small talk, the whole time I am looking around for pictures of kids or husbands, but there are none.
We sit on the couch, I get another beer. We chat some more.
I am wearing the coolest t-shirt I own. Bubble Gum surfwax. Little cartoon guy on the back, blowing a huge bubble. Inside the bubble, it says "BLOW ME".
I come back to the couch, she is laughing.
Me: "What is so funny?"
Her: "I love your shirt."
Me: "Most chicks do."
Her: "Modest much?"
Me: "Would I be here if I was?"
Her: "Good point."
So we make some more small talk, she starts touching my leg. I am cool. So she leans over and whispers in my ear.
Her: "Have you ever seen one?"
Thoughts are racing, one what? What the fuck?
Me: "Seen one what?"
Her: "A blow job?"
Now, I am not always the brightest bulb on the shelf ('sup Bill?) but I figure playing dumb right here is a good move.
Me: "As a matter of fact I have not."
So she gets up, and goes to the TV, turns it on, fires up a tape and low and behold, porn.
Me: "Nice."
Her: "oh, it gets better."
Me: "Nice."
So we watch. Standard fair. Normal porn, all good. So she starts kissing me. I am into it. She starts rubbing my unit. She looks at me questioningly.
Me: "What?"
Her: "You are not wearing any underwear."
Me: "I know."
Her: "Excellent, quick access."
She pulls my shorts off, and gets on her knees and starts honkering down on bobo. I am way into this. I have beer resting on her head, and I am watching porn.
The scene changes and it is two guys in prison. I am thinking the warden is a hot bitch. Nope. Two guys are now 69'ing. Not my thing.
I stop her from working the tool.
Me: "Yeah, this porn is not working for me."
Her: "Just close your eyes."
Me: "I can't get the vision of the these 2 guys blowing each other out of my head, I need hot lesbian porn."
Her: "Come, on be open minded."
At this point I get nervous. A light bulb goes off in my head.
Me: "You are going to need to get totally naked, right now, for this to continue."
Her: "Great!!!"
She strips, and low and behold, a hot little bod, no cock. Thank fucking god.
Me: "Nice!!!!"
Her: "Let me change the video."
She does. Then back on here knees. I am fondling all her parts, and it is all good. Things are going swimmingly.
She sticks her finger in my ass.
First for me. I am not hating hit. She swallows the sack, and sucks nicely on the berries. This does not suck at all. She starts licking my star fish. This I am fucking digging.
She slobs the nob more. She stops.
Me: "Hey, what is wrong?"
Her: "Nothing, did you like that?"
Me: I assume she is talking about the blow job. "Hell yeah."
Her: "Do you want me to stick a dildo in your ass?"
Me: Realizing she is not talking about the blow job. "No thanks."
She goes back to town. She stops.
Her: "I want you to fuck me in the ass."
Me: "All good, let's go."
Me: "Do you have condoms?"
Her: "No."
Me: "Then this is not going to happen."
She started pleading. Begging. I held fast, no condom, no fucking.
She finally understands. She starts jerking me off, tells me she wants my load. I laughed.
Her: "Why are you laughing?"
Me: "Honey, you could pull that thing for hours and I cannot come like that."
Her: "Well how do I make you come?"
Me: "Start sucking."
And she did, and it was good. I finally finished, she ate it like a fat girl after a ho-ho.
I strechted.
Me: "Wow, look at the time, 4:30, I gotta get up in 2 hours."
Her: "I will give you a ride."
Me: "You just did."
Her: "You are funny."
Me: "I know."
So we left. She dropped me off where she picked me up.
Me: "Thanks for the ride."
Her: "Your welcome."
That was it. End of night. I went and thanked Lance for not going, she probably wanted me to fuck him.
A few months later I overhear a guy telling a similar story. He and his buddy tag teaming a chick who picked them up. All good up until she had one of each of their hands and put them on each others cocks.
I heard a few other stories about her as well. Seems she like sailors becuase we were clean and tested. Whatever.
She ate my choad.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

