Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

'Annual Holiday Party'
#1

Fuck those bitches who are too fucking cowardous to say Christmas!

There's a company called Thrivent Investments here in scrapolis that has a manger scene out front. I'm gonna write RACK! in yellow snow near it after work.

I'm not trying to be blastphemous or a bible thumper, I just hate it when fukkers are afraid to speak their minds.
Reply
#2

VitaminE Wrote:Fuck those bitches who are too fucking cowardous to say Christmas!

There's a company called Thrivent Investments here in scrapolis that has a manger scene out front. I'm gonna write RACK! in yellow snow near it after work.

I'm not trying to be blastphemous or a bible thumper, I just hate it when fukkers are afraid to speak their minds.
Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?That is something I did not know before.
Whom do you write for?
Where is that? I am glad to hear that you are not trying to be blastphemous or a bible thumper he or she just hate it when fukkers are afraid to speak their minds.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

whaaaaaa?
Reply
#4

I must agree !!! So I make it a point to tell as many people I see,
"Merry Christmas!" if they say something on the lines that their religion ..... I tell them,
" well us Christian Americans cordially invite you to leave, how's it feel to be a minority

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#5

^^^all about piece on earth goodwill tward men
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:^^^all about piece on earth goodwill tward men

Go don you gay appearal!
Reply
#7

rack ! ^^
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
06-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Last Post by littlelolly
01-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by quint
02-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-30-2008, 03:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)