Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Drink Off for tomorrow night
#1

Anyone have suggestions on how we should do this? I know it'll be hard for everyone to sit around the computer and all. So we could just pick a time to start drinking, and see who lasts the longest? And we'll just have to take eachothers word for it? I dunno....
Reply
#2

last one to post a message in this thread?
Reply
#3

I will be doing inventory friday and saturday..........
Reply
#4

I will be drinking heavily all weekend, but not at a computer (got a couple of parties to go to). I can keep track, and if I make it home I'll post in here.
Reply
#5

leatherneck Wrote:last one to post a message in this thread?

That sounds good. No cheating though.
Reply
#6

Winner gets?
Reply
#7

bragging rights?
Reply
#8

awww no cheating?...count me out...j/k

I drink everyweekend so hope you guys are up for a challenge
Reply
#9

tomorrow, Sat and Sun I am out on dates, but´I am in
Reply
#10

leatherneck Wrote:awww no cheating?...count me out...j/k

I drink everyweekend so hope you guys are up for a challenge

What? is the one who thinks he can drink me and Nana under the table, so we called for a drink off. I'm gonna be sitting at home drinking tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes.
Reply
#11

Just wondering, am I competing against the two of you individually, or cumulatively? Not that it's a deal-breaker either way :p
Reply
#12

Just me alone would be enough to beat ya.
Reply
#13

I'm in. do I get bragging rights for being first to pass out in his own puke?
Reply
#14

We should play "have you ever?"
Reply
#15

We should just play, Banana Wink
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote:We should just play Banana Wink
How do you play "banana" ? Wink
Reply
#17

There was a comma in there :p

But I won't hold it against you, I'd still do you
Reply
#18

leucetios Wrote:There was a comma in there :p

But I won't hold it against you, I'd still do you


no ffense to either of ya
but
leu, yud do a fuckin watermelon

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

snarg Wrote:no ffense to either of ya
but
leu, yud do a fuckin watermelon
That's not true. I've been consistent in my fucking of bananas for some time now.
Reply
#20

leucetios Wrote:That's not true. I've been consistent in my fucking of bananas for some time now.


you did not address the issue at hand


Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)