Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HILARIOUS!
#1

:lol:
Reply
#2

i feel as though i'm missing something.
Reply
#3

I saw that clip earlier, it's not all there. I could tell you what happened!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@Mar 16 2004, 07:21 PM
I saw that clip earlier, it's not all there.  I could tell you what happened!
Wink yaeh something when wrong somewhere sorry guys :unsure:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
10-30-2006, 10:24 PM
Last Post by SporK
07-25-2006, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
06-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Last Post by Velvet
09-05-2004, 12:43 AM
Hilarious :lol:
parwell
Last Post by Hambone
03-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
03-13-2004, 09:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)