Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New years resolutions....
#1

....for others. Make new years resolutions for other members of IT.
Banana-To show my boobs on IT.
Arby-To keep the suck level at an all time high
Bill-To Ride a bull
Leeman-Make the best forum possible
VitaminE-Drink a case of pabst and nail a few fattys

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#2

MT already gave me mine on another site..

i have to start being nice to him


wish me luck.
Reply
#3

My resolution is to write a freaking awesome song with my guitar, and share it with the IT community.

umm.....oh yeah,,,other people...

Bdic - lose some weight for chechnyan whore arriving it two days. Must remember to eat less dick, and it is high-carb.

Purple Haze - Stop thinking Zanuff is UDC, just because we know each other.

Velvet - Close legs.

Banana - Finish that operation.

I dunno...I just made stuff up to fit in. Smile
Reply
#4

Zanuff ... live long enough for me to punch on the nose .. cheeky bugger :d
MT.... to add me to his buddy list Wink [Image: post-2-1088576242.gif]
VitE and bill and leeman ... post naked pics :d

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#5

well as a parttime poster here I say Velvet needs to resolve to get a web cam

Whats the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken!!
Reply
#6

me- quit drinking so much.

clay- take more pictures of myself
ass vomit- start gabbing w/ ph more often again
leu- start posting and get on IT again
Reply
#7

Velvet Wrote:Zanuff ... live long enough for me to punch on the nose .. cheeky bugger :d
MT.... to add me to his buddy list Wink [Image: post-2-1088576242.gif]
VitE and bill and leeman ... post naked pics :d

Velvet!! WTF?
Reply
#8

Gees calm down it is a joke you know .

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#9

Lee started it!


Goodbye secret!
Reply
#10

Zanuff Wrote:Velvet - Let Ninja get some
Smile
2nd

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#11

Velvet Wrote:Gees calm down it is a joke you know .

Velvet! :| I know it was a joke. Gee.... you should know me better by now if I had pic of Lee nuked (sp) I would post them
:hug:

Resolutions...
To be more.....yeah!
and to stop...nensnwd
and to start having more dge sdw
and then I will be happy!
Confusedpliff:
Reply
#12

My New Year's resolution will definitely be to try and quit being known as GAY. I realize this premise to be seemingly insurmountable. But I think I can do it. I really do. I can. I must. I MUST I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
Reply
#13

Is this the end to our glory hole fun?
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:Is this the end to our glory hole fun?
Yes I think this is the end to our glory hole fun, but I'm not completely sure.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

insanetrainchic Wrote:Velvet!! WTF?

hey, he is nice naked, show them the pictures
Reply
#16

To continue being me....Those that don't like it, fuck off!
Reply
#17

Budlight please read the first post and try again. If that doesnt work insert your cock in your ass and go fuck yourself take pics and post TIA

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#18

Snarg - Post more pics of his "santas"
ClAy - Stop pming his junk to leeman
Banana-PM more nudes to leeman
MT-Stop jerkin off at work...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

Everyone: Relax and smoke one.
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:Snarg - Post more pics of his "santas"
...


snarg will post more santa pics for an IT teeshirt

step up lads

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by who
04-19-2009, 05:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-03-2009, 07:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)