Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Superglue is the work of the devil
#1

So I was doing some light repairs around the house yesterday. I finished fixing one thing and went to pee. So I went into the bathroom and whipped it out. I started peeing, my right hand holding while I pee, my left hand decided to give the boys a little rub while I was at it. I finished peeing and went to put the equipment away, but couldn't. When I moved my left hand I almost ripped my balls off. I had been supergluing a broken thing and had apparantly gotten some on my thumb, which had apparantly dried and stuck my thumb to my balls. So there I was, my hand stuck to my balls. Luckily I was alone. I live with roommates, girls, and they own the only computer in the house. So there I was standing, cause sitting was too tough, next to their desk one hand stuffed down my pants the other typing "remove superglue skin" into google, hoping no one came home. So I get onto eHow with one hand, and find out I need nail polish remover. Hand in pants I treck into the roommates room and hunt around for nail polish remover. Again hoping no one would come home and find me in their bedroom with one hand stuffed down my pants. I managed to douse my balls and thumb with nail polish remover and freed my thumb from my balls without causing any damage.

How's that for a start to the new year?
Reply
#2

the title of this thread makes me question your integrity

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Have you seen waterboy?
Reply
#4

MM....I love to soak my balls in nail polish remover.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#5

lol leu. Sorry but that was funny. Glad you're free now. Tongue

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#6

Fem, you should totally kiss my ball sac better Wink
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:Have you seen waterboy?

and?
Reply
#8

Leu, what lesson have you learned?
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:Fem, you should totally kiss my ball sac better Wink
I would so be willing to help you out, but one of these homophobes would call me gay, so good luck with it.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#10

Use some form of edible glue?
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:Use some form of edible glue?
:loool: That works too. I was going to give you props for "accidentally" hurting yourself and then using it as an excuse to get kisses from the ladies, but you're a step ahead of me.



Pervert :wub:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-04-2009, 01:31 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)