Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

speak of the devil
#1

hey sugar.
Reply
#2

sup dude

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

:loool:
Reply
#4

fucking goat has been doing this for weeks now.
Reply
#5

[Image: small_ruleno1.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:[Image: small_ruleno1.jpg]

That has to be on a fukking T-shirt and sent to goat ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:That has to be on a fukking T-shirt and sent to goat ....

we'll have to get someone that has time to make shirts Rolleyes
Reply
#8

except that i don't hang out with internet people in real life so it wouldn't make any sense

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

i bet they'll get it
Reply
#10

The funny thing is that I've known him as woolygoat for so long... I think he resembles a goat.
Reply
#11

I got this from Wooleys facebook page.Guys a party animal.

[Image: people-goat-man.jpg]


P.S. He's wearing 2 inch heels under that get up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:except that i don't hang out with internet people in real life so it wouldn't make any sense

If I were to ever end up in New England. I'd stalk you.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:If I were to ever end up in New England. I'd stalk you.

We talked about hanging out if I made a trip to boston in august. Bird gave him cold feet and my trip fell through so its for the better.
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:I got this from Wooleys facebook page.Guys a party animal.

[Image: people-goat-man.jpg]


P.S. He's wearing 2 inch heels under that get up.

It's a toss up on who's got nastier feet. Pan or the guy on the bench behind him.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#15

i'll leave facebook to the computer dorks.
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:i'll leave facebook to the computer dorks.

I'm going to say everyone but me and you probably has a facebook page here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

im probably going to agree.
Reply
#18

this thread was supposed to be about someone else

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

:owl pic:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#20

Its all about you, goat.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
10-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-28-2006, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Last Post by SporK
07-21-2005, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)