Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hook me up with a new sig.
#1

I'll be in and out all day, post what ya got for me.
Reply
#2

Redneck Bull Fukker

Inbred Country Hick

Toothless Wonder
Reply
#3

good titles there monkey butt. too bad I'm looking for a sig.
Reply
#4

I think the football one fits ya bill
Reply
#5

Wyldbill Wrote:I never thought having sex with my cousin would get me in this much trouble. But let me tell you, his dad was pissed.

I'll keep thinking.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#6

Arby Wrote:I'll keep thinking.

:o

Good thing we agreed to never tell anyone we was related huh cus...
Reply
#7

I thought we banned signatures here? Oh wait...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

arby's is pretty good
he has a real talent for this

too bad ahis own is so weak

btw, if ya wanna give me a new one arby, i am ready to get that ham outa my ass

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:arby's is pretty good
he has a real talent for this

too bad ahis own is so weak

btw, if ya wanna give me a new one arby, i am ready to get that ham outa my ass

Confusednarg:
How about you change your name from snarg to opium (a slow working dope).

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#10

Arby Wrote:How about you change your name from snarg to opium (a slow working dope).
i like yer logic
but snarg is already a slow working dope

Confusednarg:


btw/ good job on yer new sig,

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

The last time snarg got a piece of ass was when his finger poked a hole through the toilet paper.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#12

Arby Wrote:The last time snarg got a piece of ass was when his finger poked a hole through the toilet paper.


well, in the shower, too
just sayin'

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

Arby Wrote:How about you change your name from snarg to opium (a slow working dope).

rack

sorry snarg, you gotta admit that was funny.
Reply
#14

Purple_Haze Wrote:rack

sorry snarg, you gotta admit that was funny.

i thought i already did

if i wasn't so homophobic, i could express my admiration for arby more openly (you promised you wouldn't tell, asshat)

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

[Image: pf1.jpg]


????

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#16

[Image: TB256_jpg.jpg]


Here ya go!!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#17

Likes to ride female rodeo. Does it doggy style and whispers in her ear "Your sister is better" and tries to hold on for 8 seconds.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#18

How about "Ban my down infested douche bag ass because I haven't come up with one single contribution to this site since I joined." How about that?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Last Post by Dagger
03-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Last Post by Bill
11-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Someone hook me up
PurpleHaze
Last Post by TomFoolery
07-28-2005, 03:09 AM
Last Post by SanDog
05-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Last Post by 5,7,8,-trimethyltocol
03-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-10-2005, 07:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)