Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Need a mod to hook Razzle up
#1

Dude cannot post. Fix his shit, dammit.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

because he/she prob reggied with a hotmail email to confirm. Unless someone can 'vouch' for razzle, Leeman won't want to hook it up.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

fixed. In the future please place these requests via PM or else I'll ban your ass.

Sin,
Seagull
Reply
#4

Thanks guys! I'm fixed!
Reply
#5

How do I do the picture in the corner thing?
Reply
#6

day late and a dollar short.
Reply
#7

Beaucephus Wrote:fixed. In the future please place these requests via PM or else I'll ban your ass.

Sin,
Seagull

Suck my nuts homo.

I was unsure who was here that could help him.. Wink

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
03-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Last Post by Dagger
03-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-29-2005, 05:20 AM
Last Post by Bill
11-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Someone hook me up
PurpleHaze
Last Post by TomFoolery
07-28-2005, 03:09 AM
Last Post by 5,7,8,-trimethyltocol
03-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Last Post by asshat
01-05-2005, 07:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)