Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My day Sunday January 9th 2005...
#1

12:30 a.m. - Arrive at Strip Club

2:00 a.m. - Leave Strip Club

2:20 a.m. - Arrive back at friends house

2:40 a.m. - Shoot a game of Darts

3:15 a.m. - Leave for home (riding with another friend)

3:45 a.m. - Arrive home

4:00 a.m. - Go To Bed

6:15 a.m. - Get up to pee

8:30 a.m. - Throw up

11:00 a.m. - Get up to take my turn watching baby

12:30 p.m. - Go back to bed

3:30 p.m. - Wake up finally feeling better (watch Vikes vs pack)

10:30 p.m. - Go to bed

Too much Jack Daniels hurt me really really bad.
Reply
#2

pussy
Reply
#3

Wyldbill Wrote:pussy
That kind of subject does not interest me.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Sassy Wrote:That kind of subject does not interest me.
whore
Reply
#5

Can't take shots man. That is my weakness
Reply
#6

anhil8tor Wrote:Can't take shots man. That is my weakness

when I start drinking my gut is a cornocopia of downed alcohol.
Reply
#7

Jack in a great guy as long as you stay on his good side.
Reply
#8

We were drinking gentlemen jack... good shit.

the card game went smooth.....
Reply
#9

i drank grey goose saturday night and proceeded to insert 50 bucks in One's into 1 hot blondes bald vag at the strip club. RACK the 2 free nude lap dances she gave me, UNRACK not getting chub

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

As long as you don't mix Jack with beer he befriends you. If you introduce him to a few Budweisers though, he quickly becomes your sworn enemy.
Reply
#11

I didn't do the lap dance thing... I did get pulled onstage for 2 bucks though.

Had some hotties working the club and miss nude 2004 was there... don't remember her name though. she was hot. also had a little help with the jack....
Reply
#12

anhil8tor Wrote:I didn't do the lap dance thing... I did get pulled onstage for 2 bucks though.

Had some hotties working the club and miss nude 2004 was there... don't remember her name though. she was hot. also had a little help with the jack....

dood your one cheap stripper.........just sayin
Reply
#13

didn't strip
Reply
#14

Beaucephus Wrote:As long as you don't mix Jack with beer he befriends you. If you introduce him to a few Budweisers though, he quickly becomes your sworn enemy.

- Socrates!
Reply
#15

VitaminE Wrote:- Socrates!


:d
Reply
#16

It actually sounded more like Sun Tsu - But I didn't wanna make 90% of the members do a google search.
Reply
#17

VitaminE Wrote:It actually sounded more like Sun Tsu - But I didn't wanna make 90% of the members do a google search.

:|
Reply
#18

I've thrown up twice since this!
Reply
#19

one reason i rarely sign in anymore.
Reply
#20

CT280 Wrote:one reason i rarely sign in anymore.
Please elaborate.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Last Post by littlelolly
12-24-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Is Sunday
Banana
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 03:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)