Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How Many Junk/Boob/Nude pics have you received via PM
#1

TRUTHFULLY





All I ever got is BL's cock.

I know... I suck.
Reply
#2

more than 3, less than 10

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

I plead the 5th.
Reply
#4

more than 2 less than 4

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:more than 3, less than 10

...

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

SHIT!!!!

Add a Tom F cock pic........


this defintely isn't turning out the way I thought.

Please lock and delete this theard.

TIA
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:[Image: rice.jpg]

hummm.....
Reply
#8

Just one, from banana

-ET
Reply
#9

I got nuthin. (sigh)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#10

greg Wrote:I got nuthin. (sigh)

me and you make 2
Reply
#11

just that faggot BL.....damn cock pix...
Reply
#12

VitE has rolled a donut!






Zero mother fuckers!
Reply
#13

anhil8tor Wrote:me and you make 2

Are you hitting on me?



Just askin.

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#14

greg Wrote:Are you hitting on me?



Just askin.

might be the only way I get any PM play.



What are you wearing?
Reply
#15

anhil8tor Wrote:might be the only way I get any PM play.



What are you wearing?

Sweet talk will get you everywhere, sailor! (blush)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#16

greg Wrote:Sweet talk will get you everywhere, sailor! (blush)

How can something so wrong feel so right?
Reply
#17

anhil8tor Wrote:How can something so wrong feel so right?



Rack!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#18

Thanks Greg.. you got any boob shots yet?
Reply
#19

anhil8tor Wrote:Thanks Greg.. you got any boob shots yet?

Just from myself. (story of my life)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#20

it is the norm
for me anyhow

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)