Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Office junk
#1

http://www.likecool.com/brand-Gear-Office.html

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

I guess you ordered this one ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPWKS5p3z0"]YouTube - Cat Ass Pencil Sharpener[/ame]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Methinks VitE just left tread marks in the parking lot.
Reply
#4

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVV7nx1zhbI&eurl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVV7nx1zhbI&eurl[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I forgot to mention the other day I was driving over to my Y to play ball and my phone beeps telling me I have a voice mail which was weird because the phone never rang.I listen to it and its a really garbled message saying in a sling blade type of delivery "This is Rich Stylings, (my name) uhuh. You think I don't know what you did with my wife?" and then hangs up.Being that I was stoned while listening to it I got really paranoid and ran through every woman I've ever slept with but I couldnt come up with who it is.I'm thinking its a friend of mine fucking with me but the way it was done was to clever for anyone I know.I left my house in the dark at 5AM the other day to get to a job site and literally ducked my head out the door to see if someone was waiting to get me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I forgot to mention the other day I was driving over to my Y to play ball and my phone beeps telling me I have a voice mail which was weird because the phone never rang.I listen to it and its a really garbled message saying in a sling blade type of delivery "This is Rich Stylings, (my name) uhuh. You think I don't know what you did with my wife?" and then hangs up.Being that I was stoned while listening to it I got really paranoid and ran through every woman I've ever slept with but I couldnt come up with who it is.I'm thinking its a friend of mine fucking with me but the way it was done was to clever for anyone I know.I left my house in the dark at 5AM the other day to get to a job site and literally ducked my head out the door to see if someone was waiting to get me.

$$$ name
Reply
#7

Yea someone said it sounds like a comedians name but I don't know what to make of it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

april fools joke?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Happened on Tuesday.Plus you could sense the guy had real emotion in his voice.Kind of like reading a cucumber post on circumcision.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Happened on Tuesday.Plus you could sense the guy had real emotion in his voice.Kind of like reading a cucumber post on circumcision.


RACK! lool

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

I've learned my lesson. :$ CT was an instrumental teacher.
Reply
#12

wrong thread?
Reply
#13

Nope. But, thanks for your concern.
Reply
#14

i was just checking before i said i dont get it.
Reply
#15

I've learned not to post much about anything I have serious feelings about here.
Reply
#16

i didnt even read the thread to be honest.
Reply
#17

You're so pretty.
Reply
#18

look, a nickel.
Reply
#19

did you just call me dumb?
Reply
#20

Good god you two ruined this thread after I resurrected it.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-23-2007, 05:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)