Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Funny Cartoons? Repost?
#1

[Image: smileE.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

these are too funny[Image: Products.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

got all of these cartoons in an email had to share...
[Image: OhNo.jpg]
Reply
#4

[Image: gatito.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

[Image: caricias_1.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

[Image: beer.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

lol........ouch
[Image: bao.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

hahahaah
got the same email, very good

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post by dodsno
04-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Last Post by Pickle
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)