Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I looked up Epoch
#1

no wonder you're all so obsessed with becomming this:

1. Epoch
noun (count) - the perplex motion caused by jerking your hand up and down on you cock or the cock of a friend. masturbator - cock lover - jerk off king
Reply
#2

in

sin

clay

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
06-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Epoch!
Banana
Last Post by CT280
01-19-2006, 04:52 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Last Post by Bill
10-27-2005, 06:16 AM
Last Post by lostinthewoods
10-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-02-2005, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)