Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Epoch!
#1

UBTF
Clay, CT280, Minorthreat, Vitamin E
Reply
#2

Banana Wrote:UBTF
Clay, CT280, Minorthreat, Vitamin E

where does the epoch part come in?
Reply
#3

CT280 Wrote:where does the epoch part come in?
When you have a sword fight for my honor?

Vit E has been replying in my thread for hours now. He's either got something epoch coming, or there has been a glitch
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:When you have a sword fight for my honor?

Vit E has been replying in my thread for hours now. He's either got something epoch coming, or there has been a glitch

my sword has sliced my hand open. in your honor.
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:my sword has sliced my hand open. in your honor.
:|
I think you are doing something wrong.
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote::|
I think you are doing something wrong.

it was a little over the top, i agree. i got carried away.
Reply
#7

What is this silliness?
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:What is this silliness?
Oh, I was waiting for something truly Rackable to come out of you four. Nothing here is all that exciting since I quit drinking.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Oh, I was waiting for something truly Rackable to come out of you four. Nothing here is all that exciting since I quit drinking.


I show up here every night by myself. Nobody has fun with me.
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:I show up here every night by myself. Nobody has fun with me.
Bastards.
Reply
#11

i am here. follow me to great places beyond the stars.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
11-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Last Post by Bill
10-27-2005, 06:16 AM
Last Post by lostinthewoods
10-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Last Post by leucetios
07-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
06-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
04-16-2005, 12:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)