Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm oddly amused....
#1

by all the Bill Trolls.
Rack you fukkers for actually reading my shit.
Reply
#2

It's hillarious. Who do you like the best, bill?
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:It's hillarious. Who do you like the best, bill?

too close to call.
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:by all the Bill Trolls.
Rack you fukkers for actually reading my shit.
To get in charicter I am sitting nakked in a Number 3 washtub full of appel cider that has recently turned.
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:It's hillarious. Who do you like the best, bill?
That is my word. Isn't it hillaroius?
Reply
#6

bill7 Wrote:To get in charicter I am sitting nakked in a Number 3 washtub full of appel cider that has recently turned.

now you know I prefer cow tipping.
Reply
#7

I vote for bill7.
Reply
#8

you fukkers suck........
Reply
#9

All of you other bill fukkers suck.
Reply
#10

bill7 Wrote:To get in charicter I am sitting nakked in a Number 3 washtub full of appel cider that has recently turned.

I soke it in cider as well.
Reply
#11

if you ask me, your_desired_user_name is doing the best Bill impersonation
Reply
#12

give that dood a troll....
Reply
#13

what?
Reply
#14

420.00 stolen from bill7 successfully!
Reply
#15

bill9 is fem
Reply
#16

SizeMatters Wrote:bill9 is fem
I thought the same thing.
Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:I thought the same thing.
Have you ever wondered why there is a "g" in the word thought.
Reply
#18

I don't have a bill troll. Too lazy to do all that.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#19

SizeMatters Wrote:bill9 is fem

Sup Bill9
:wub:
Reply
#20

Bill 2 must be 8, then.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
08-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
08-20-2004, 12:16 AM
I was amused
Banana
Last Post by leucetios
07-23-2004, 07:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)