Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Brett Ratner Amused By Prankster Tranny Who Blew Him
#1

http://www.defamer.com.au/2007/08/openmi...mused.html

the director deflects accusations that his new movie features some cheap, homophobic jokes by falling back on the time-worn defence, "Some of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten were by dudes pretending to be chicks." Wait, what?
Reply
#2

Ratner: "My first blow job was from a man, but I didn't know it was a man. That's where that comes from. It's based on personal experience. It happens to a lot of people."


Jesus. that ever happen to any of you guys?
Reply
#3

mich was halfway through jacking a chick off before he realized it was a dude


I don't have to tell you he still finished
Reply
#4

what? Wrote:mich was halfway through jacking Paddy off before he realized it was a dude


I don't have to tell you he still finished

FTFM
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:mich was halfway through jacking a chick off before he realized it was a dude


I don't have to tell you he still finished
:lool::lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

sounds like he'd be perfect here...


think we could get him to post?
Reply
#7

he wouldn't have enough crackers.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
03-26-2009, 04:14 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-24-2009, 11:10 PM
tranny porn
ntype
Last Post by ntype
08-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Last Post by leucetios
09-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Last Post by Charon
07-15-2005, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)