Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've done no coke tonight
#1

and i was looking forward to being depressed for 2 days afterwards

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#2

I have never done coke
Reply
#3

anhil8tor Wrote:I have never done coke

if you ever come to this shithole i'll hook you up with a rock star line bud

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#4

shithole = england?
Reply
#5

anhil8tor Wrote:shithole = england?

ya

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#6

british lad said england was "the best country in the world"
wassup wit dat, terry??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:british lad said england was "the best country in the world"
wassup wit dat, terry??

The income i recieve from the government for my 6 wives, 12 children and 21 nieces and nephews is not really worth the wax stamped envelope it's sent in

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#8

Confusedcratch:


I'm confused

Sin,

PH
Reply
#9

Terry_Top_Knot Wrote:and i was looking forward to being depressed for 2 days afterwards

me either. i always kinda look forward to comming down, being really moody and depreseed, feeling like shit, and crying for no reason at all. :mellow:

coke sucks.
Reply
#10

wow- where can I buy some?
Reply
#11

i can hook you up :ph34r:

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post by quint
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)