Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WTF are 'Fat Jeans'
#1

Spouser asked me how her jeans looked. I said kinda tight why?

She said they're her 'Fat Jeans' she hasn't spoke to me since.


Women!!!
Reply
#2

VitaminE Wrote:Women!!!


You answered your own question...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

fat jeans are the ones that she has to wear when she has gained weight.
bro you just basiclly said she was bigger than her fat jeans.
i feel for you.

Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Reply
#4

Can flowers fix this mess? Of should VitE just pull out our wedding cake people and say 'she didn't bring fat jeans on our honeymoon'.
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:Can flowers fix this mess? Of should VitE just pull out our wedding cake people and say 'she didn't bring fat jeans on our honeymoon'.


Try flowers followed with wine and dinner at the best palce in town ...

The you bang you cat infront of her and she's your again....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:Try flowers followed with wine and dinner at the best palce in town ...

The you bang you cat infront of her and she's your again....

all but the cat part will work just fine.

Lee, bro, do you have a cat fettish we all need to know about or maybe not know about?

Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Reply
#7

Dino Wrote:all but the cat part will work just fine.

Lee, bro, do you have a cat fettish we all need to know about or maybe not know about?


Well I have a cat and a Tibetian Spanniel here in the house so ...

I think I will FedEx them to VitE

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

:lool: ..

Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Reply
#9

She just got up.

So I said, good morning, how about laying off the cookies today chubby.

She said I don't have any feelings.

I said 'Bode!
Reply
#10

propose her to buy a new pair of pregnant pants.
Reply
#11

VitaminE Wrote:She just got up.

So I said, good morning, how about laying off the cookies today chubby.

She said I don't have any feelings.

I said 'Bode!


Shall I prepare the doghouse condo for you?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

You should try and make this up to her. I would suggest a weight watchers cookbook, a membership to "Curves", fix her a tunafish sandwich, and get a copy of "Mama Cass - Greatest Hits".

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#13

Asshat Wrote:You should try and make this up to her. I would suggest a weight watchers cookbook, a membership to "Curves", fix her a tunafish sandwich, and get a copy of "Mama Cass - Greatest Hits".

You want him to move in with you...dont you?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:She just got up.

So I said, good morning, how about laying off the cookies today chubby.

She said I don't have any feelings.

I said 'Bode!


Rack!
Reply
#15

maybe she is fixin to start her period, and is bloated??

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#16

Dude you don't have to teach your young SOns about sex anymore but you do need to teach them what little we know about women. Once a montha women retains water, this makes them heavier and psycho and all the other shit that happens.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#17

I told her there's a chick I want her to meet, her name's jenny







































Jenny Craig
Reply
#18

Fat jeans ?

Show her this picture








































Jenny Craig[/QUOTE]
Reply
#19

Bill says buy her chocolate and inclose a note that say "You fat jeans will miss you"
Reply
#20

Damn were are these $$$ thaerds today ???..

VitE .. Doesn't your bedwarmer use those anymore or has she gone into constant wearing sweatpants???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Last Post by bdic
04-24-2004, 09:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)